24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Government colleges to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course? List of entrance exams?

I am studying in 11th with Science stream and planing to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from government colleges. Suggest me government colleges for it? List of entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  2. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  3. List of colleges in Jamshedpur and their fees to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
  4. What is the procedure followed to join the lab technician course?
  5. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student? -- [New]
  6. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  7. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational?
  8. Information on B.Sc MLT course and schedule of exam in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science? Duration of this course and fees?
  10. What are the different subjects consisting the Paramedical course?
  11. Courses available after Diploma in Medical distinct from Laboratory Technology?
  12. List of colleges in Ahmadabad to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? How much salary I can get? Scope in government sector?
  13. Which course to study after B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) for a better career option?
  14. Which course is best to take after 10th to get DMLT job in future?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology on 12th basis for WBCHSE student?
  16. Entrance exams with syllabus to study Diploma in Dairy Technology? Government colleges in North India for it?
  17. Details about Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  18. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
26th August 2017, 03:34 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government colleges to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course? List of entrance exams?

Dear friend,

You can also get direct admission in government colleges offering medical lab technology course. You do not need to write for any entrance examinations.

Lists of government colleges offering this course in India are:-

1. Midnapore Medical College
2. Government Medical College, Amritsar
3. Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Agartala
4. Medical College, Nagpur
5. Medical College, Aurangabad
6. Institute of Paramedical, Management & Technology, New Delhi
7. Indian Institute of Paramedical & Community College, Bangalore
8. Government Medical College, Sangli
9. Goa College of Pharmacy
10. Calicut Medical College, Kozhikode
11. Kanyakumari Government Medical College, Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?