7th July 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course?

Dear friends, I have completed my 12th with Science. Now, I want to do Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course. So, I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course or not? Please advice me!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of MBA after completion of B.M.L.T (Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology)? Will it be beneficial?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student? -- [New]
  3. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  4. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  5. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  6. Courses available after Diploma in Medical distinct from Laboratory Technology?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in any BSc course after completing DMLT?
  8. Best course to do after BiPC other than MBBS?
  9. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  10. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology for Diploma student of State Medical Faculty of WB?
  11. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology for 12th Science student?
  12. Which course to study after B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) for a better career option?
  13. Details of jobs along with salaries for MLT? What is the scope after completion of MLT?
  14. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational?
  15. Does the company allow to do M.E in distance while working in LnT infotech?
  16. From which Open University should I pursue Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)? What is the procedure for admission?
  17. Am I eligible to join Lab Technician course after completion of 12th Class with Vocational subjects?
  18. Information on B.Sc MLT course and schedule of exam in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
10th July 2018, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I have completed my 12th with Science. Now, I want to do Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course. So, I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course or not? Please advice me!

Yes, it is beneficial to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course. Students can learn collecting information needed, sampling, testing, reporting and documentation of the results. Students after completion of the course can work in various hospitals, research laboratories, teaching institutes, etc. as a Laboratory Technician, Radiology Technician, Pathology Technician, Medical Record Technician, Lab Assistant, Teacher, etc. The scope for the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course completed students are high in private hospitals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?