22nd October 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in UK with important details to study degree in Medical Laboratory Technician?

I have recently completed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician and now I want to do degree course in same stream from UK. Please suggest me best colleges in UK with important details?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  2. Which courses are available in BPMT?
  3. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  4. How to register myself as a Government registered Technician and run my own Technician Laboratory?
  5. How to do MSc in Pathology or Microbiology or Biochemistry from correspondence ocurse? I am working as Laborary Technician after doing B.Sc(Non Medical) and diploma in laboratory Technician
  6. Career options after SSLC and Sanitary Inspector? Is DMLTC a good option?
  7. Information on B.Sc MLT course and schedule of exam in Kerala?
  8. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  9. MCQ questions regarding medical laboratory technician?
  10. Will I get government jobs in future if doing DMLT course in private institute under DMET not approved by AICTE?
  11. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student? -- [New]
  12. Previous few years solved question papers for Medical Laboratory Technician exam
  13. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  14. Previous few years question papers for free Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) exam
  15. MCQ medical laboratory lab technician questions for PGI entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details about Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  17. Previous year papers of Medical laboratory technician for NTA level 4?
  18. Model question paper for entrance exam for Laboratory Technician
25th October 2017, 06:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in UK with important details to study degree in Medical Laboratory Technician?

List of best colleges in UK to study degree course in Medical Laboratory Technician:-

University of Portsmouth
Address: University House, Winston Churchill Ave, Portsmouth PO1 2UP, UK
Phone: +44 23 9284 8484

University of Surrey
Address: 388 Stag Hill, Guildford GU2 7XH, UK
Phone: +44 1483 300800

Nottingham Trent University
Address: 50 Shakespeare St, Nottingham NG1 4FQ, UK
Phone: +44 115 941 8418

University of Glasgow
Address: University Avenue, Glasgow G12 8QQ, UK
Phone: +44 141 330 2000

University of Birmingham
Address: Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
Phone: +44 121 414 3344

University of Bradford
Address: Richmond Rd, Bradford BD7 1DP, UK
25th October 2017, 10:21 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best colleges in UK with important details to study degree in Medical Laboratory Technician?

Candidates, who have completed passed 12th standard/higher secondary or its equivalent examination in Science discipline from any recognized board/university, are eligible to apply for degree course in Medical Laboratory Technician from UK. In order to take admission for the aforesaid course in UK, you must have to appear and qualify in IELTS/TOEFL exam. After qualifying in the said exam, you can get admission to pursue the degree course in Medical Laboratory Technician.
Below I have listed name of colleges which offer degree course in Medical Laboratory Technician:
>University of Birmingham
Address: Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
Phone: +44 121 414 3344
>University of Glasgow
Address: University Avenue, Glasgow G12 8QQ, UK
Phone: +44 141 330 2000
>University of Portsmouth
Address: University House, Winston Churchill Ave, Portsmouth PO1 2UP, UK
Phone: +44 23 9284 8484
>Nottingham Trent University
Address: 50 Shakespeare St, Nottingham NG1 4FQ, UK
Phone: +44 115 941 8418
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?