15th October 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering part time Mechanical and Electrical Diploma courses in Punjab?

Hi,
Please let me know the colleges in Punjab offering part time diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering course? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  2. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  3. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  4. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  5. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical?
  6. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  7. Which colleges are offering part time B.E? I have done my diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  8. Colleges offering part time B.E for those who have done diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  11. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  12. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges in surat which provides part time diploma in Electrical?
  15. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  16. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  17. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  18. List of best colleges to do part time diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engg. in Chennai?
5th January 2016, 10:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering part time Mechanical and Electrical Diploma courses in Punjab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Please let me know the colleges in Punjab offering part time diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering course? Waiting for your reply.
Part time Diploma colleges which offers Mechanical and Electrical courses;
Govt.Polytechnic College, Bathinda - http://www.gpcbathinda.org/eligibility.html
Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology - http://ccet.ac.in/programmesdiploma.php
Swami Paramanand Polytechnic College - http://spcet.org/
Saraswati Polytechnic College, Balluana, Malout Road, Bathinda

Please find the attachment below to get Information regarding notification and eligibility details
21st December 2020, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering part time Mechanical and Electrical Diploma courses in Punjab?

in hoshiarpur or jalandhar or sbs nagar have any part time diploma collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?