31st March 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering, which is better to study in Diploma after completing 10th standard?

I am in 10th standard. I am preparing for my Board exam. I am thinking of studying for a Diploma Engineering course. I want to know what is better for me? What can I choose: Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering? Can you suggest something please.

4th April 2020, 02:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering, which is better to study in Diploma after completing 10th standard?

Personally, I would like to recommend you that you must opt for computer engineering because this is an era of computer and those who have done computer engineering are in demand.
You will get a higher package if you get placed in reputed companies.

In spite of this if you having an interest in Electrical Engineering over computer engineering then you should definitely opt for electrical engineering because then you can definitely make your way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?