24th December 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?

Hello
I am in standard tenth. I want to that anyone
can do diploma in automobile engineering?
If yes,then what is the course in it?
If no,then in which other engineering can be diploma done?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  2. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  3. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  5. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  6. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering?
  7. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  8. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  10. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  11. How to study in B.E after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  12. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  13. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  14. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  15. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  16. Can i get scholarship to study diploma or degree course in Automobile Engineering in India?
  17. Diploma in Automobile after 10th standard with 35% marks and study gap of 4 years?
  18. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
24th December 2014, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?

Yes, you can study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course, you need to appear for Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state education board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. The duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering course is 3 years. After completion of three years Diploma course, you can get admission in B.Tech course by appearing and qualifying in LEET examination.

List of Diploma courses in Engineering Stream :-
The following is the list of Diploma courses in Engineering stream are :-

1. Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering

2. Diploma in Computer Science Engineering

3. Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering

4. Diploma in Civil Engineering

5. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

6. Diploma in Information Technology

7. Diploma in Automobile Engineering

8. Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

9. Diploma in Chemical Engineering

10. Diploma in Plastic Engineering

11. Diploma in Environmental Engineering

12. Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
25th December 2014, 12:01 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?

Yes you can go for diploma course after completing the 10th class. Basically for any diploma course one need to complete his/her 10th class and after that he/she can apply for any diploma course. There are many exams by which you can take admission in the diploma course. Every state conducts his own diploma exam.

List of Streams available in Diploma course:

Diploma in Mechatronics
Diploma in Fine Arts
Diploma in Textile Technology
Diploma in Biomedical Engineering
Diploma in Fashion Technology
Diploma in Fire Engineering
Diploma in Architecture Engineering
Diploma in Dental Mechanics
Diploma in Commercial Practice
Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Diploma in Agriculture
Diploma in Modern Office Practice
Diploma in Plastic Technology
Diploma in Business Administration
Diploma in Cyber Security
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?