13th April 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Computer Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th ICSE?

Hello everyone,
This year I am giving 10th ICSE and
I don't want to study 11th and 12th.
So I want to go for Diploma in Computer
Engineering course. Is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  3. How to get a job after completing 10th ICSE?
  4. Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student?
  5. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard?
  7. What should I study after completing 10th ICSE to become an Engineer? -- [New]
  8. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  9. Can I study Engineering Diploma course being an Arts student?
  10. Is it possible to get 10th readmission in another school when failed before in ICSE board?
  11. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  12. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  13. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  14. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  15. Are there precollege courses available for aeronautical engineering after completing ICSE 10th board?
  16. ICSE or CBSE Board which is better to study after completing 10th to pursue B.Tech in IIT?
  17. What should I study other than H.S. if completed 10th ICSE?
  18. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
16th April 2015, 10:49 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study Computer Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th ICSE?

Yes, you can study Diploma after completion of 10th, if your are not interested to study 12th. To get admission in Diploma you need to write an entrance exam which is conducted by the state government.
17th April 2015, 02:06 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I study Computer Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th ICSE?

yes you can for diploma courses some of universities and private colleges in India offers diploma courses in Computer science like hardware , HTML , networking ,Database etc after 10th class

Eligibility criteria
1). Student must have passed in 10th class from any recognized Board
2). Must have obtained at-least of 50% marks
3). Must have passed in All Compulsory Subjects
4). Personal interview (Sometimes)

Course Duration is from 1 month to 3 year , go for any one which you wanna to do

**After completing 3 year diploma in computer science in first division the student can get admission in second year of Degree in Bachelor of Engineering know as lateral Admission

Jobs
1). Computer Service Industry
2). Consultancy Services
3). Electronics and communication Industries
18th April 2015, 12:28 AM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: Can I study Computer Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th ICSE?

Yes it is possible for you to get admission in diploma.
You can get admission in diploma. It doesn't matter from where you completed your 10th. Board from where you completed your 10th should be recognized. And ICSE is recognized board.
Now to get admission in diploma , there is CET exam(common entrance test). You can fill the form online or you can purchase the form from any book stall. Attach required document and soon you will receive your roll no.
The better you score in test , better the college will be allotted to you.
You can get admission in engineering after completing your diploma by giving LEET exam with same procedure.
18th April 2015, 02:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to do Diploma in Computer Engineering course after completion of your 10th boards.

For that you will have to clear their Diploma Entrance Test which is conducted by the respective states itself.

However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do Diploma course.

Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should have passed their 10th boards from a recognized University

> Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in their boards

> Candidates should have passed in All Compulsory Subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?