30th June 2021, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose in ITI after computer operating and programming assistant course? Duration of such course?

Sir I have completed computer operating and programming assistant course in private ITI and which course I chosen to above studies. And How much duration of diploma courses in ITI backgrounders.

3rd July 2021, 12:02 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose in ITI after computer operating and programming assistant course? Duration of such course?

°°° According to me, after completion of an ITI course in Computer Operating and Programming Assistant course, you should pursue Diploma in Computer Science Engineering by taking admission directly in 2nd year of diploma course through lateral entry.
After completion of diploma course in Computer Science you will be eligible to take admission directly in 2nd year of Bachelor of Technology Course in Computer Science through lateral entry scheme and your degree will be completed only in three years.
This is how you can pursue your higher education after diploma in an ITI course and if you want to pursue Masters then you will have to qualify the GATE examination to pursue Mtech.

°°° This will help you to get a reputed job with handsome salary in reputed companies with very good package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?