29th December 2015, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Diploma in Psychology just after 10th?

Respected sir,

I have completed my 10th with 57.8%. Now i wish to apply for diploma in psychology. So am i eligible to do diploma in psychology now?

Kindly reply for my question sir.
Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible after 10th to go for Psychology college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study Child Psychology Diploma course if completed 10th? List of colleges in Delhi?
  3. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  4. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?
  7. What should I do to study law after completion of psychology course?
  8. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  10. Being a BDS Doctor am I eligible to study Psychology Diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Psychology on Diploma basis being an MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  13. How to do diploma in child psychology after finishing 10th
  14. Whether the candidates of Distance Learning allowed for IAS Entrance Exam?
  15. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  17. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
29th December 2015, 11:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Diploma in Psychology just after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

I have completed my 10th with 57.8%. Now i wish to apply for diploma in psychology. So am i eligible to do diploma in psychology now?

Thanking you
You have completed 10th standard so you are eligible for diploma in Psychology.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma admission.

Your age should be below 21 years.
29th December 2015, 08:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to study diploma course in the field of Psychology after completion of 10th standard. You can definitely pursue the diploma course. There is no problem with the eligibility since for diploma course, tenth pass with at least 50% is the eligibility criteria. However, some colleges and universities have also set 60% as the eligibility criteria. Most of the top ranking colleges take admission on the basis of entrance exam which is usually conducted by the technical council of education of each state and respective private universities.
29th December 2015, 10:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

Thanking you
No it is not possible to study the Diploma in Psychology after 10th standard. You can study Diploma in Applied Psychology, the eligibility will be 10+2 and the duration of the course is 1 year. The course is available in,

- Mahavir Mahavidyalaya -http://www.mahavircollege.org/
- Guru Nank Dev University - http://www.gndu.ac.in/

The other psychology courses are post graduate diploma or master’s degree courses. For both these courses you have to study graduation with psychology as one of the subject.
17th January 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 87%in 10th grade but now want to opt for a Diploma course..so,Is it possible to do a diploma in Psychology after 10th grade with 6 years gap?
2nd June 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th with 70%. Now i want to do a diploma in psychology. So am i eligible to do diploma in psychology now?

Kindly reply to my question.
Thanking you
18th December 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma with 83%. Now I'm interested to study psychology... Is it possible to study???
Kindly for my question sir,
Thanking you.
25th April 2019, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma mechanical engineering with 83%. 12th with 72%. 10th with 68%. I'm interested to study BSC psychology...Is it possible to study???
Kindly for my question sir,
Thanking you
29th April 2019, 05:13 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to study Diploma in Psychology just after 10th?

Yes you are eligible for taking admission in diploma in Psychology after 10th .

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates should be passed 10th examination from any recognized board in science stream.

Candidate should be under 21 years .

Percentage matters according to college requirements, every colleges has different percentage criteria for there seat.

Good Luck..
30th April 2019, 11:36 AM
preethipg

Hi,
Yes, to do Diploma course 10th completion is enough.
You have to qualify in entrance exam and can get seat in your preferred college and preferred course
3rd July 2021, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my open10 2020-2021.Am I eligible to study psychology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?