13th January 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Engineering course directly after completing Computer Operating and Programming Assistant (COPA)?

Respected Sir, I had completed Computer Operating and Programming Assistant (COPA) course 3 years ago, Now I want to pursue Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to join Engineering course directly after completing Computer Operating and Programming Assistant (COPA)? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th January 2017, 11:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Engineering course directly after completing Computer Operating and Programming Assistant (COPA)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I had completed Computer Operating and Programming Assistant (COPA) course 3 years ago, Now I want to pursue Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to join Engineering course directly after completing Computer Operating and Programming Assistant (COPA)? Please answer as soon as possible.
If your course is equivalent to diploma course then you are eligible for engineering course through lateral entry exam.

If you have secured above 50% marks in diploma course from a recognized University then you are eligible for Lateral entry exam.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?