26th February 2018, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I get government job after completing ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant course?

Hello, I am ashafq shaikh and I am doing ITI in COPA Computer Operator and Programming Assistant from ITI LATUR, Maharashtra. After this course, I can get any government job? I want to do Government service so please help me. Hoping that I will get the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job after completing ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant course?
  2. Model question papers of ITI for trade computer operator and programming assistant
  3. Am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot after completing class 12th and ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant?
  4. Eligibility for admission in polytechnic in Computer Science after doing 1 year ITI trade computer operator and Programming assistant course?
  5. Can I get government job after completion of COPA course and ATI EPI training?
  6. What is the procedure we need to follow to get a government job in Mumbai if I am physically handicapped?
  7. Availability of courses after COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant) -- [New]
  8. Computer Operator Programming Assistant related job having 2 years work experience?
  9. How to get a Government job after completing Industrial training?
  10. Qualification required for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  11. Previous years question papers for computer operator programming assistant?
  12. List of diploma courses offered under ITI?
  13. Best course to study between BCA and B.Tech CSE after ITI COPA?
  14. What is the syllabus for DRDO entry test in computer operator and programming assistant?
  15. Can I get a government job after completing ITI in computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to join Engineering course directly after completing Computer Operating and Programming Assistant (COPA)?
  17. Which ITI course has a better future prospect with good salary?
  18. How to look for government job after completing B.Tech in computer science with 77% aggregate? I am not interested in programming side
4th March 2018, 06:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job after completing ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant course?

Yes, of course you can get good government job after completion of your ITI course in COPA discipline because there are various Jobs available for candidates having certificate of ITI from NCVT or SCVT recognised institutes that is why you should not worry.

You need to clear your ITI exam with good percentage marks as well as knowledge of the subject because if you will have good enough knowledge about your subject COPA then government exam and interviews will be easier for you that is why study well and try to get knowledge from in depth of the subject .

You can apply for following jobs after completion of ITI in

Tradesman Requirement(Computer Operation)COPA Discipline:-

A candidate having passed class 10th with ITI from NCVT or SCVT is eligible to apply for this job but age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years.

Technician Grade 2 in Government Companies:-

ITI certificate is required in various disciplines such as: Electrical and Mechanical, Welding, Computer etc.

Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical Requirement:-

A candidate having passed either class 10th ITI from a recognised board is also to apply and age should not be more than 27 years.

India Railway Technician Grade B Requirement in COPA Discipline:-

A candidate having ITI certificate in COPA whose age is between 18 to 30 years is eligible to apply for this job.

Indian Railways Ticket Collector Requirement
because it requires only 10th pass from a recognised board.

You can also apply for SSC constable GD requirement in CISF,CRPF,CAPF,NA etc.on class 10th or ITI basis and may get the job in any Para Military Forces.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?