21st July 2019, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of Diploma in Computer Engineering in YRS Polytechnic College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study Diploma in Computer Engineering of YRS Polytechnic College. Can you please tell me about the duration of this course so that I can know about it? Please help me to know about the course duration.

23rd July 2019, 08:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Computer Engineering in YRS Polytechnic College?

Course duration of diploma in Computer Engineering in YRS Polytechnic College:-

Diploma in Computer Engineering is a 3 years long diploma program. It follows the semester system of learning. Each academic year is divided into two semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of 6 months.
23rd July 2019, 08:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Computer Engineering in YRS Polytechnic College?

Course duration of Diploma in Computer Engineering in YRS Polytechnic College is full time 3 years. You should have passed Matriculation/10th or equivalent with Mathematics, Science and English subjects from a recognized institute/board to be eligible for this course.

You can find details on;
http://www.yrsmoga.edu.in/
23rd July 2019, 11:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

YRS Polytechnic College

The Course duration of Diploma in Computer Engineering in YRS Polytechnic College is three years.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Moga-Ferozepur GT Road, Near PS Sadar Ghalkalan
Moga, Punjab 142001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?