21st July 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Engineering in YRS Polytechnic College?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Computer Engineeringin YRS Polytechnic College. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this college. Kindly tell me asap.

23rd July 2019, 07:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Engineering in YRS Polytechnic College?

Eligibility to study diploma in Computer Engineering in YRS Polytechnic College:-

The candidate should have passed 10th with the Science, Maths and English as compulsory.

12th( vocational) pass students / ITI pass students can get admission in the second year.

Age limit:-
The minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
23rd July 2019, 07:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Engineering in YRS Polytechnic College?

Minimum eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Engineering in YRS Polytechnic College is the candidate should have passed Matric/ or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Science and English as a subject from a recognized board.

Admissions to Diploma programs are made through JET (Joint Entrance Test) conducted by PSBTE & I.T. Chandigarh. So candidates have to qualify JET to get secured admission.

Candidates can visit the official website link for details;
http://www.yrsmoga.edu.in/
23rd July 2019, 11:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Computer Engineering is a Diploma level Computer Engineering course. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Engineering in YRS Polytechnic College is the candidate should have passed with Science, Maths, and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized board. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted by the institute. The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission in Diploma in Computer Engineering is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?