26th May 2018, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?

Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of the Advance Diploma in Fashion Design which is available in Apparel Training and Design Centre, Dharmapuri? I want to know about the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Structure of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  2. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  3. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd. Hyderabad? -- [New]
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?
  6. Job opportunities for Advance Diploma in Fashion Design student?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  8. Fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Design) in KSFT?
  9. Fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Top 10 Fashion Design colleges with fee expenses in India
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  14. Fee expenses of MBA(Fashion Design Management) in D. Newage School of Design?
  15. Admission criteria and fee expenses of Diploma in Advance Cost Accounting in Xplora Design Skool, Asansol?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma(Graphic Design) in LISAA School of Design?
  18. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
14th February 2019, 08:29 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?

** The fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri is Rs.93000.

** The course duration of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri is 2 years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Dharmapuri, Tamil Nadu 636701
Phone: 04342 266 601
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?