22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?

I want to do Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design from AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur. I would like to know about the fee structure of this course in this university. Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design admission in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  2. How many Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design seats are available in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  3. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  4. Course structure of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  5. Which course to do from NIFT?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of BFTech(Apparel Production) in NIFT, Kolkata?
  10. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
  11. Fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Design) in KSFT?
  12. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th?
  13. How should I attempt NIFT Situational test for MFM group for PG course
  14. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  15. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  16. Which stream should I choose after 10th to be a Fashion Designer from NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd. Hyderabad? -- [New]
  18. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
26th July 2018, 02:04 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design from AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur. I would like to know about the fee structure of this course in this university. Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

Course duration of Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Designing in Axis Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur is four years (eight semesters).

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Designing in Axis Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur are as follows:

First Year:

Registration Fee – Rs 3,000
Tuition & Other Fees – Rs 88,150

Total ------------------------------ Rs 91,150

Second Year:

Registration Fee – Rs 2,000
Tuition & Other Fees – Rs 77,650

Total --------------------------- Rs 79,650

Third Year:

Tuition & Other Fees – Rs 77,150

Total --------------------------- Rs 79,150

Fourth Year:

Tuition & Other Fees – Rs 77,150

Total --------------------------- Rs 79,150

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?