24th July 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?

Hello Sir, I want to join Apeejay Institute of Design to study BDes(Fashion Design). Can anyone of you knows about the fee expenses of this course? If anyone of you knows about the fee expenses then please inform me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  3. Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  4. How good and reputed is JD institute of Fashion Technology and Apeejay Institute of Design for Interior Design Course?
  5. Which are the best institutes of Fashion Tech in India?
  6. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design in JIMS, Delhi?
  7. Which are the best colleges in India for Transporation designing?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?
  9. Fee expenses of MBA(Fashion Design Management) in D. Newage School of Design?
  10. How many BDes(Fashion Design) seats are available in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma(Graphic Design) in LISAA School of Design?
  13. What is the future of interior designing? What are the universities providing this course for students in class 12th with commerce
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  15. What should be the next step after passing 12th if I want to do Bachelor in Fashion Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Design) in KSFT?
  17. Fee expenses of ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Birla Institute of Technology-Ranchi? -- [New]
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?
2nd August 2018, 01:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?

Fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design are given below.

=> First year = ₹172,000

=> Second year = ₹172,000

=> Third year = ₹172,000

=> Fourth year = ₹172,000

PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL = ₹688,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?