2nd April 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Kochi?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Project Management which is available in ISBM-Kochi? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

8th April 2019, 05:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Kochi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Project Management which is available in ISBM-Kochi? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

Course duration of Advance Diploma in Project Management in the ISBM-Kochi is 1 year (regular) – 3 months (fast track).

Fee for the Advance Diploma in Project Management in the ISBM-Kochi is given below:

For Indian students – Rs 14,900 (with books)

For Foreign students – USD 1,000 (with books)

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
8th April 2019, 10:53 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Kochi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Course Duration:

The duration for Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Kochi course is for one year. One can also complete the course in three months through fast track.

Fee Structure:

The fee structure for Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Kochi is Rs. 14,900/- and USD 1,000/- for abroad students.

Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?