3rd June 2019, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM-Chennai?

Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Textile Management which is available in ISBM-Chennai? I want to know about the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

7th June 2019, 12:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM-Chennai?

Duration of Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM-Chennai is one year. Total course fee of Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM-Chennai is Rs. 14,900 (including books).

For more info;
https://www.isbm.org.in/advance-dipl...management.php
7th June 2019, 01:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM-Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Textile Management which is available in ISBM-Chennai? I want to know about the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Course duration of Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM is one year (regular) – 3 months (fast track)

Fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Textile Management are given below:

Fee with books for Indian students – Rs 14,900

Fee with books for international students – USD 1000
7th June 2019, 10:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> The fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM-Chennai is Rs.31450.

=> The course duration of Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM-Chennai is 1 year.

CONTACT ADDRESS

131, 2nd Floor, Sterling Road,(Near Loyola College,) Above Italia Restaurant
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?