13th July 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management which is available in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  2. How many Diploma in Accommodation Management seats are available in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  4. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  6. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?
  8. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  11. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  12. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  13. Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in C.T. Institute of Hotel Management?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  16. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
15th July 2018, 01:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?

"Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun"

"Diploma in Accommodation Management" is course duration of 1 year and 6 months.

Fee expenses for this course is 32,400 Rs. annually.
15th July 2018, 11:49 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?

The diploma is a professional diploma cum certification course.

These kind of diplomas are 2 years of duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?