14th August 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?

Hello,
I am pursuing BBA and I want to do Diploma in Banking and Finance. Can you please provide me the best institute in Lucknow and Ranchi along with course duration and fee expenses. Is it beneficial for study this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  2. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  3. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  4. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course if secured 75.3% in BBA?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  6. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  7. Can I apply in other company while working with a financial company in Backend for last 3 years? Which are the short term courses which can be done with the job?
  8. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  9. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  10. Better short term courses to join after completion of 12th in Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  12. Eligibility, duration, fee structure of SAP course? I have completed BBA in finance
  13. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  15. Which bachelor courses are there in commerce?
  16. Finance related diploma courses for B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?
  18. Possibility to study B.Com/BBA in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for 12th Commerce student?
8th September 2017, 08:14 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am pursuing BBA and I want to do Diploma in Banking and Finance. Can you please provide me the best institute in Lucknow and Ranchi along with course duration and fee expenses. Is it beneficial for study this Diploma course?

Yes, it is beneficial for you to do diploma in banking and finance after having BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration), because it helps you to enhance your knowledge in domestic and international banking, Economics and investment processes. Here below are details regarding diploma in banking and finance:-

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors in relevant field from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

Duration of Diploma Course:- Duration of diploma course in banking and finance is 1 year.

Career Options after Diploma in Banking and Finance:-

>> Treasurer.

>> Stock analyst.

>> Sales manager.

>> Risk analyst.

>> Recovery agent.

>> Money manager.

>> Marketing manager.

>> Loan officer.

>> Equity research analyst.

>> Credit and risk management.

>> Corporate analyst.

Institute Offer Diploma in Banking and Finance Course:-

1). Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth Pune.

2). AFC Institute of Management and Technology Mumbai.

3). KES Shroff College of Arts and Commerce Mumbai.

4). St. Josph’s Indian Community College Bangalore.

5). Annex College of Management Studies Kolkata.

6). Avagmah Business School Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?