28th March 2015, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?

Please let me know the link to download application forms to appear for the entrance test PhD(Computer Science) in Kurukshetra University, including information regarding last date for submitting the form, application fees, date of test with the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date of application of C-PMT exam? What is the eligibility criteria? Cost of the application form?
  2. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  3. Last date for the submission of application form for the Entrance Exam for MCA course of Pune University for the year 2012? Where to get application forms for this?
  4. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  5. Cost of application form and last to apply for Indraprastha University entrance exam for admission in MBA ?
  6. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  7. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  8. Application form for Open Net examination 2011(IGNOU) for B.Sc Nautical science? Last date & form cost?
  9. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  10. From where I can download the application form of ICMR Ph.D entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  11. Where to get the application form of Pre Medical Entrance exam? Last date of submission of the form?
  12. What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU
  13. What is the date of MP Pre Medical Entrance Exam application form Submission?
  14. Where to get the IAS application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information regarding the application for various public sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, DMRC, ONGC? Last date of submission of form? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Last date for submission of Kerala MCA entrance exam application form? When is the exam conducted?
  17. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  18. When will be the last date for submission of KAS application form? What is the eligibility criteria to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?