23rd October 2019, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Nilaai Institute of Polytechnic Ranchi?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. I would like to know about the course fee of this Diploma course which is available in Nilaai Institute of Polytechnic Ranchi. Kindly tell me about the course duration as well. Waiting for your response.

29th October 2019, 12:39 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Nilaai Institute of Polytechnic Ranchi?

The duration of Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Nilaai Institute of Polytechnic Ranchi would be of 3 years.

The fee expenses of pursuing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Nilaai Institute of Polytechnic Ranchi would be Rs.56,000 per years.

You can check the website http://www.nilaai.edu.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?