24th October 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BA(Psychology) after completing Diploma Electrical course?

Sir, I have completed my ITI in Automobile and currently studying Diploma with Electrical Engineering course. I want to do BA in Psychology after completing my Diploma. So, can I study this BA course right after my Diploma?

28th October 2019, 07:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BA(Psychology) after completing Diploma Electrical course?

No, diploma candidates are not eligible for BA course.
The applicant who are interested to apply for BA course must complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognised University.
28th October 2019, 10:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BA(Psychology) after completing Diploma Electrical course?

If you are to get admission into BA then you need to pass in 12th and in most of the colleges in India, there is no such permission for direct entry into second year of BA for diploma holders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?