2nd March 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to clear the pending subjects in diploma after some years gap?

Dear Sir, I have done my Diploma in Computer Science but I have back up of 5 subjects can I complete it now? reason my parents were not well and I was only person to look after so I quit job and collage for 3 years and now they are well can you please suggest me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to clear the pending subjects in diploma after some years gap? -- [New]
  2. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply?
  3. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  4. Doing polytechnic diploma without higher secondary examination will create any problem at the time of job?
  5. Do I have a chance to do Diploma in Pharmacy or any other related field having 2 years gap after +2?
  6. Is it possible to get placed after B.Tech or I can pursue post graduation course?
  7. Can I do BA in psychology after 8 years of gap?
  8. Graduation after Diploma: Will Gap years affect job opportunities? Will Diploma be considered by recruiters/companies?
  9. Will it be possible for me to clear the diploma course backlogs and get a job?
  10. Can I complete my B.Sc (ag) after 4 years of gap?
  11. Am I eligible for placement if I have a backlog in 6th semester?
  12. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  13. Is it possible for me to continue doing TYB.Com if I have a gap of 9 years?
  14. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do B.A within my gap years?
  16. Diploma course in Homeopathy after completing B.Sc in mathematics with 4 papers pending?
  17. Which further course should i join after completing Diploma in Computer Science and 2 years gap?
  18. Is it possible for me to write the exams again which I have failed and get the diploma completion certificate?
3rd March 2017, 07:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to clear the pending subjects in diploma after some years gap?

If you still have time left according to university rules, then surely you can apply for back papers again. There is a specified period of time for completing a diploma course.

Just enquire about it from the college office. If you have time left, then surely you will be eligible to appear for back paper exams.
4th March 2017, 07:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to clear the pending subjects in diploma after some years gap?

Yes, it is possible to clear your pending backlogs in Diploma course after some years gap but, the gap can be only upto three years. The minimum duration of Diploma course is three years and the maximum duration is 6 years. To be eligible to get Diploma certificate, you need to complete the Diploma course with 3 years duration or within 6 years duration. So, you can clear your pending backlogs in Diploma course only if the maximum duration of 6 years has not completed from the date you have secured admission in Diploma course.
9th March 2020, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I payed my examination fees.But it showing pending in HLC.Is their any problem to recive hallticket for exam ???
27th April 2020, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Polytechnic EEE diploma 3 papers are not passed in total 7 semisters, is it any exemption to obtain diploma pass certificate
30th April 2020, 04:37 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--Yes,minimum of 2-3years of gap is acceptable with submitting a proper affidavit in which mentioning the valid reason of gap.

--You have to complete your backlogs of diploma with entering the improvement exams.
2nd October 2021, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I have 1 backlog subject in diploma 2013.i never took re exam.ts already completed 7 years.Can I get chance to complete my diploma.pls suggest some answer.
15th November 2021, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I have 1 subject pending in 2017.......i have chance to right exam in 2021
11th December 2021, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I have 1 subject pending in 2014th 6th sem in CS.... Can I have chance to write exam in 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?