18th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Performing Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh?

Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of Diploma in Performing Arts course which is available in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

20th June 2019, 11:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Performing Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Performing Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh is Rs.40000.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Performing Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh is 1 year.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Extended NCR, Mathura-Aligarh Highway, 33rd Milestone
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202145, India
21st June 2019, 01:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Performing Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of Diploma in Performing Arts course which is available in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Mangalayatan University offers Diploma in Fine Arts, Diploma in Animation and Diploma in Digital Arts courses only. Diploma in Fine Arts / Diploma in Animation / Diploma in Digital Arts duration is 1 year in the Department of Fine Arts / Visual & Performing Arts, Mangalayatan University.

The fee structure of Diploma in Fine Arts in the Department of Fine Arts / Visual & Performing Arts, Mangalayatan University is given below:

Fee for the course – Rs 25,000 per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?