18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts. So, I want to know about the course fee expenses for this course in this institute. Please let me know about the fee expenses as well as course duration.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available for Bachelor of Visual Arts course in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  2. How many Bachelor of Visual Arts seats are available in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  3. Course structure of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  4. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  5. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  6. How to study further and earn money being a Visual Arts undergraduate student?
  7. Fee expenses of BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU?
  8. What is the syllabus for West Bengal SSC?
  9. Does Jadavpur University offer a course in bachelor of Arts or Business of fine arts or visual arts?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  11. Difference between BFA in visual arts and BFA in applied arts?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing final year of Master's Degree in Visual Arts? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for Visual Arts?
  13. Marks required to join Viscom?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of BPA(Performing Arts) in Bhatkhande Music Institute? -- [New]
  15. Does Jadavpur University provide a course in bachelor of Arts or business of Fine Arts of Visual Arts
  16. Details about diploma course in Kerala university?
  17. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam for getting into M.A course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When the admission form of Bachelor of Visual Arts course will be available at Viswa Bharati University?
14th July 2019, 11:05 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?

=> The fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts is Rs.38100 per year.

=> The course duration of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts is three years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Extended NCR, Mathura-Aligarh Highway, 33rd Milestone
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202145, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?