27th February 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for 3 years diploma course after doing diploma in mechanical lateral entry?

Am I eligible to apply for 3 years diploma course after doing diploma in mechanical lateral entry? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow for the same to apply? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is Lateral entry diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  2. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  3. Whether 2 years lateral entry Diploma equivalent to 3 years Diploma?
  4. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  6. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
  7. When should I apply for Diploma in Mechanical engineering course through lateral entry? Should I go for lateral entry or apply for 1st year?
  8. Is 2 years lateral entry diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma course?
  9. Am I eligible for AMIE after completing 3 years of diploma through lateral entry?
  10. Am I eligible for lateral entry 2nd year diploma at an age of 35?
  11. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  13. Am I eligible for lateral entry after completing Kerala Polytechnic 3 years diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  15. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  16. Whether 3 years Diploma program is equivalent to Lateral Entry Diploma program?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka Lateral Entry exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Polytechnic Kerala?
  18. Eligibility for the post of Junior Engineer in Railways after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry in 2nd year?
3rd March 2017, 12:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for 3 years diploma course after doing diploma in mechanical lateral entry?

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to pursue Diploma course after completion of 3 year Diploma course. But doing Diploma course again after completion of Diploma is a time wasting process. The basic educational qualification required in order to pursue this Diploma course is "10th Class" from a recognized board. But doing Diploma again after diploma course does make sense, so I suggest you to pursue Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech) through lateral Entry for getting good scope after studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?