10th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Journalism English. I would like to know about the course fee of PG Diploma in Journalism English which is available in Times School of Journalism New Delhi. Kindly tell me about the course duration as well. Waiting for your response.

14th September 2019, 09:46 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi?

The duration of Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi is 1 year and is full time.

The fee expenses for pursuing Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi would be Rs.2,70,750.

You can visit the website http://www.timesmediastudies.com/ for more information.
14th September 2019, 10:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi?

Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi are as folows:-
Total fees- Rs. 2.85 Lakh.
Duration- 1 year
15th September 2019, 01:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

PG Diploma in Journalism English at Times School of Journalism, New Delhi is a 1 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course is given below.

Tuition Fee - Rs.270000
Examination Fees - Rs.750
Total - Rs.2.71 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.timesmediastudies.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?