10th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue PG Diploma in Journalism English admission in Times School of Journalism New Delhi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Journalism English from Times School of Journalism New Delhi. So, I just want to know that what are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

14th September 2019, 10:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue PG Diploma in Journalism English admission in Times School of Journalism New Delhi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The admission to study Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi is through entrance examination known as All India Written examination.

You would need to clear All India Written examination followed by interview. The application form is available on the website http://www.timesmediastudies.com/images/ApplicationForm2017-18.pdf. You can click on the direct link share above and submit the application form after filling it or mail it to the mailing address mentioned below:-

Address:-
The Principal
Times centre for Media and Management Studies,
10 Daryaganj, New Delhi 110 002

You can visit the website http://www.timesmediastudies.com for more information.
15th September 2019, 01:46 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue PG Diploma in Journalism English admission in Times School of Journalism New Delhi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study a PG Diploma in Journalism English at Times School of Journalism, New Delhi. Admission selection is done on the basis of All India Entrance Examination followed by personal interview.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.timesmediastudies.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?