10th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Journalism English seats are available in Times School of Journalism New Delhi?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Times School of Journalism New Delhi for a PG Diploma in Journalism English course? I want to join this Diploma course in this institute so tell me how many seats are there?

14th September 2019, 10:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Journalism English seats are available in Times School of Journalism New Delhi?

The total number of seats available for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi is 35.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi is Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or an equivalent bachelor’s degree with 45% of marks from a recognized university. However, those who have less than 45% marks and have experience in media can also apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi. The candidates willing to apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism should not be more than 28 years of age.

You can visit the website http://www.timesmediastudies.com for more information.
14th September 2019, 10:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Journalism English seats are available in Times School of Journalism New Delhi?

Total number of PG Diploma in Journalism English seats are available in Times School of Journalism New Delhi is 35.
15th September 2019, 12:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for admissions to PG Diploma in Journalism (English) in Times School of Journalism, New Delhi is around 35.

For details regarding different courses offered at Times School of Journalism, you can refer to the link www.timesmediastudies.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?