10th September 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Journalism English course in Times School of Journalism New Delhi? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

14th September 2019, 10:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi is Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or an equivalent bachelor’s degree with 45% of marks from a recognized university. However, those who have less than 45% marks and have experience in media can also apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi. The candidates willing to apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism should not be more than 28 years of age.

You can visit the website http://www.timesmediastudies.com for more information.
15th September 2019, 12:46 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Journalism English in Times School of Journalism New Delhi are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed their graduation with at least 45% aggregate from any of the recognized university.
Or,
Candidate who have completed their graduation with less than 45% marks but having relevant discipline may also be considered.
15th September 2019, 01:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for admission in Times School of Journalism for pursuing PG Diploma in Journalism English is a graduation degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks in aggregate from a recognised university. Students managing to secure less than 45% marks in their graduation degree but having relavant experience in media are also considered.

For details regarding different courses offered at Times School of Journalism, you can refer to the link www.timesmediastudies.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?