5th May 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Course fee for Diploma in Dermatology for NRI?

I am an old medical graduate currently living in abroad is seeking for the information regarding PG diploma course in dermatology..would like to know more details about the fees structure for NRI.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue Correspondence diploma course in Dermatology after BUMS? List of institutes offering this course?
  2. Which are the diploma courses available after completing BDS? Institutes providing such course and is DIP Dematology equivalent to Dermatology after completing MBBS
  3. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  4. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  5. List of Hospitals offering DNB in Derma?
  6. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  7. Is it possible to do any course in Dermatology or Cosmotology
  8. Where to get DNB CET application forms for June 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Are NRI students allowed for EAMCET? What is the selection criteria? How much is the fee structure for NRI students in Medical Colleges?
  10. Is there NRI seat in any IIT? Can one write for SAT exam? What is fee structure?
  11. If a student is born in USA with USA nationality then is he/she is eligible for Maharashtra Quota for Engineering College?
  12. Fee required for PG in Dermotology for NRI?
  13. Is it possible to do any course in Dermatology or Cosmotology after passing BDS?
  14. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  15. Is MCH in Cardiovascular and Thoracic from BJ Medical College Pune recognized by medical council of India?
  16. Are there DNB courses for dental students(BDS)?
  17. Fee structure of Prestige International School for NRI student?
  18. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
23rd December 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course fee for Diploma in Dermatology for NRI?

Helo sir,
I m ankita BAMS graduate, i completed BAMS in 2015 and want to do M.D in dermatology.... Plz suggest me how nd where i can do this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?