23rd January 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Prestige International School for NRI student?

I want to know the fee structure of prestige international school Mangalore for grade 6th and 8th for NRI students tell me the fee structure of prestige international school mangalore for NRI student

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for NRI student in RVCE and BMSCE for E&C engineering
  2. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  3. Fee structure of Sai International School Bhubaneswar?
  4. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  5. Fee structure of KIIIT International School -- [New]
  6. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  7. What is the fee structure for NRI student of MBBS?
  8. Candidates belonging to Rajasthan State eligible for the entrance test? List of seats reserved for other states institutionwise?
  9. What is the fee structure of NRI in DTU?
  10. Are NRI students allowed for EAMCET? What is the selection criteria? How much is the fee structure for NRI students in Medical Colleges?
  11. Can I get general admission in Indian school rather NRI quota?
  12. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  13. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  14. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the valuable seats for NRI quota branch wise? What is the fee structure?
  16. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  17. Am I eligible for NRI seat in government/non government college for PG in clinical esteem? What is the fee structure?
  18. Is there NRI seat in any IIT? Can one write for SAT exam? What is fee structure?

2nd February 2014, 10:57 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure of Prestige International School for NRI student?

Contact Details for Admission :-

Prestige International School ,
Jeppinamogaru, Mangalore - 575 002
Ph : 0824-2415485
Mobile : +91 9916919424
Official Website :- http://www.pis.edu.in/AdmissionsOverview.html

For Admission :- Click Here !!!

Admission Fees :- 15,000/- Other details go through the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf feestructure.pdf(195.1 KB, 379 views)

1st March 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the fee structure of prestige international school Mangalore for Montessori programme.

28th February 2022, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How much fees for 1 standard student

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?