31st January 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can take up next after completion of graduation course in correspondence mode?

I have completed my diploma in civil and presently i work with an architect . i wanted know which course is good for me in , like B.Tech. B.E., and what are the facilities and how can i pursue the degree.? Can you please give me the information?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  2. B.ed eligibility after getting less than 50% in post graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?
  4. What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc in Correspondence mode after completion of 12th?
  5. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  6. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  7. Can i do Law course through correspondence being a Hoursewife?
  8. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence after a long gap?
  9. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  10. How to do graduation in correspondence mode from Delhi University?
  11. Which university I can apply for B.Ed course to do in correspondence mode after completion of B.Com course with 35% marks?
  12. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  13. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  14. Which course I can take up next after completion of graduation course in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  15. What extra course to take while doing graduation through correspondence mode?
  16. Can MBA be done through Regular Mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of best colleges to apply for B.Ed in correspondence mode?
  18. Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode?
2nd April 2016, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take up next after completion of graduation course in correspondence mode?

If you are working then opt for AMIE which will allow you to get an engineering degree through distance mode. It is equivalent to a B.Tech degree which will be valid for government jobs also.

If you want to do regular B.Tech then apply for any lateral entry engineering exam and try to get admission in a top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?