7th January 2019, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Police Science in Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Police Science which is available in Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

12th January 2019, 11:42 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Police Science in Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Police Science which is available in Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

The course structure of the Diploma in Police Science in Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad is given below:

Semester I:

Social Science
Basics of Computer
Language and Soft Skills
Security Management I
Fundamentals of Law I
Outdoor Training I

Semester II:

Police Organization and Management
Fundamentals of Law II
Security Management II
Criminology & Forensic Science
Internship
Outdoor Training II
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?