6th April 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MTech(Cyber Security) in Raksha Shakti University?

Can anyone of you tell me about the course structure of MTech course in the stream of Cyber Security which is available in Raksha Shakti University? Kindly let me know about the course structure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How many MTech(Cyber Security) seats are available in Raksha Shakti University?
  2. Fee expenses of MTech(Cyber Security) in Raksha Shakti University?
  3. Can I get MTech(Cyber Security) admission in Raksha Shakti University with GATE scorecard? -- [New]
  4. Qualification needed to study for MSc criminology course? I am studying BSc physics
  5. Can a B.Sc Chemistry Honors study M.Sc Criminology course? List of colleges for it?
  6. How may I find a job in BARC after completing B.Com degree?
  7. Course structure & duration of MSc(Cyber Security) in Grand Canyon University?
  8. How to study PG Diploma in Ethical Hacking after BCA? Which are the institutions providing this course and fees charged for it?
  9. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Criminology for Forensic Science student in West Bengal?
  10. How can I become an Ethical Hacker? I am a B.E CS student
  11. Institutions in Kolkata to study Diploma in Security Analysis? Course structure and scopes?
  12. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?
  13. How can I become an Ethical Hacker after completing class 12th (Commerce)?
  14. Details of the institutes for Bank exam preparation in north Delhi near Shastri Nagar, Shakti Nagar, Tri Nagar, Kirti Nagar and Inderlok?
  15. How to do PG in cyber Forensic after passing final year BCA from IPU?
  16. What is ethical hacking? Which are the institutes and what are the requirements for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
  18. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
7th May 2018, 08:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MTech(Cyber Security) in Raksha Shakti University?

Course Structure of M.Tech in Cyber Security in Raksha Shakti University:

Course structure of 4 semesters of this M.Tech in Cyber Security in Raksha Shakti University are as follows. They are,

>> Semester 1:
* Design and Analysis of Algorithms
* Advanced Computer Networks
* Advanced Operating Systems
* Ethics, Cyber Law and Consequence
* Introduction Cryptography
* Introduction to Cyber Security

>> Semester 2:
* Information Coding and Theory
* Technical Writing
* Embedded Systems Security
* Type I Elective I
* Type I Elective II
* Type I Elective III

>> Semester 3:
* Type 2 Elective I
* Type 2 Elective II
* MTP I Stage I

>> Semester 4:
* MTP 2 (Stage 2 & 3)

Click here for More details of credits for respective subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?