7th January 2019, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Nautical Science in Haldia Institute of Maritime Studies and Research?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Nautical Science course from Haldia Institute of Maritime Studies and Research. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

12th January 2019, 11:59 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Nautical Science in Haldia Institute of Maritime Studies and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Nautical Science course from Haldia Institute of Maritime Studies and Research. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

The course structure of the Diploma in Nautical Science in Haldia Institute of Maritime Studies and Research is given below:

First Semester:

Applied Sciences
Applied Mathematics
Applied Electricity and Electronics
English and Human Factors
Navigation I: Terrestrial and Celestial
Navigation II: Bridge Equipment, Watch Keeping, Meteorology & Oceanography
Cargo Handling, Stowage & Seamanship I
Applied Sciences Laboratory
Computer Laboratory
Workshop Practices
Practical Seamanship (Practical only)
Boat Work (Practical only)
Ship Visit (Practical only)
Signal

Second Semester:

Ship Operations
Navigation III: Navigation & Chart Work
Navigation IV: Advance Bridge Equipment, Watch Keeping, Meteorology & Oceanography
Cargo Handling, Stowage & Seamanship II
Maritime History & Commerce
Practical Seamanship (Practical only)
Ship Visit (Practical only)
Boat Work (Practical only)
Computer
Ship

Haldia Institute of Maritime Studies and Research - Diploma in Nautical Science fee expenses are given below:

Admission Fee – Rs 15,000

Tuition Fee – Rs 36,000 per semester

Administrative Fee – Rs 64,000 per semester

Caution Money – 5,000 (one time)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?