22nd July 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy from National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

23rd February 2023, 09:01 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?

The Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy program offered by the National Institute of Ayurveda in Jaipur is a two-year full-time program. The course is designed to train students in the fundamentals of Ayurveda, including Ayurvedic pharmacology, Panchakarma therapy, nursing, and patient care.

The course structure includes both theoretical and practical components, with a focus on hands-on training in various aspects of Ayurvedic medicine. Some of the topics covered in the course are:
  • Ayurvedic principles and philosophy
  • Anatomy and physiology
  • Ayurvedic pharmacology
  • Panchakarma therapy
  • Nursing and patient care
  • Ayurvedic herbal medicine preparation and dispensing
  • Clinical practice and case studie
s

The course is divided into four semesters, with each semester lasting six months. Students will be required to complete various assignments, projects, and practical training programs during the course. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded a Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy.
23rd February 2023, 09:43 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?

The Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy at National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur is a two-year program. The course structure includes both theoretical and practical components related to Ayurvedic principles, nursing techniques, and pharmaceutical knowledge. The course covers the following topics:
  • Ayurvedic fundamentals and principles
  • Anatomy and Physiology
  • Pharmacology
  • Medicinal plants and herbs
  • Ayurvedic nursing care
  • Ayurvedic pharmacy management
  • Ayurvedic clinical training

During the course, students will have to complete practical training and clinical postings in hospitals to gain hands-on experience. The curriculum is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of Ayurvedic nursing and pharmacy practices.

Please note that the course structure and curriculum may be subject to change. It is recommended to check with the National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur for the latest information on the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?