4th April 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in BAMS course? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Graduation with BAMS course so I want to apply for the entrance exam. I want to know which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in BAMS course? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in BAMS course? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  2. Which College is the best for pursuing BAMS course? How can I apply for the entrance exam and how should I prepare for the entrance exam?
  3. Is it compulsory to have Maths in class 12th in BMS
  4. Syllabus for BAMS 2016 entrance exam? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  5. Which entrance exam to pass for admission in BAMS in Gujarat or any other state of the country?
  6. Do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  8. How to apply for BAMS PG entrance if I am interested to do PG? I am a BAMS graduate
  9. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science without any entrance exam?
  10. How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream
  11. Direct admission in BAMS or BHMS in Indore is possible without entrance exam?
  12. Names of the entrance exams conducted for admission in BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
  14. What's the schedule for BAMS PG entrance exam in Karnataka?
  15. Which entrance exam should I give after BAMS to get admission in DGO? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the criteria to get admission in a BAMS college?
  17. How to pursue Diploma in Genetics after 10th?
  18. How to apply for BAMS entrance exam in Maharashtra?
5th April 2017, 11:36 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in BAMS course? How can I apply for the exam?

After completion of 12th with PCB, One can apply for BAMS course. NEET is the entrance exam for BAMS admission. Also other state level entrance available conducted by state universities.

NEET Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Click " Apply Online".
- Fill all the details such as Personal, Education, Exam Centre etc.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Pay application fee online.
- Submit your application.
- Print the application for your future reference.

Career Opportunities
After completion of your BAMS, You may have great career opportunities in government as well as private sectors. You can also start your private practice and can earn well.

Employment Areas
- Clinics
- Healthcare Community
- Spa Resorts
- Ayurvedic Resorts
- Pharma Companies
- Dispensaries
- Education Institutes
- Research Institutes

Job Types
- Ayurvedic Doctor
- Therapist
- Pharmacist
- Scientist
- Lecturer
- Product Manager
- Sales Executive
5th April 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in BAMS course? How can I apply for the exam?

To get admission for BAMS I.e. degree in aurvedic Medicals. One should write CET Of respective state after 12th .for ex. If the student has completed his study from Karnataka, he can write Karnataka CET. For the students out of Karnataka they can write COMED. K.
5th April 2017, 01:22 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

CG BAMS , BHU BMS entrance exam can be given for the admission of BAMS .
Similarly various university in different states conduct

Eligibility
** Candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 55% .
** Age limit of the candidate should be in range of 18 to 30 years.

Fees
** Rs 200 for general , 150 for OBC and 100 for SC/ST candidates.

// Candidate need to apply before end of April to register them self for exam.

Below image states about the cut off list in various colleges in Maharashtra for medical admission
7th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can other state students i.e, karnataka write CG BAMS exam or apply for the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?