21st July 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in CIPET, Raipur?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing course from CIPET, Raipur. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Institute for CIPET, Raipur offers Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing students?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in CIPET, Raipur?
  3. Fee expenses of BTech(Plastic Technology) in CIPET?
  4. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in Gujarat
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia? -- [New]
  7. Opportunities in MBA Operations Management course after completing B.E Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a government job in plastic field after completing diploma in plastic technology from CIPET Bhopal
  9. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  10. After diploma can I do B.Sc with Mathematics?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(ME) in IGNOU if completed diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET?
  12. How to do my B.E or B.ech in Mysore after completing diploma in plastic moulding technology in CIPET
  13. Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing course in India and Abroad?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  17. Course after Diploma in Plastic Technology?
  18. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in IIT college after completion of diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET in Manipur?
23rd February 2023, 09:02 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in CIPET, Raipur?

The PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing course offered by CIPET, Raipur is a one-year full-time program. The course aims to impart knowledge and skills in the field of plastic processing, product design, tooling, and quality control.

The course is divided into two semesters, and the curriculum includes subjects such as polymer chemistry, plastics processing, material testing, mold design, quality control, and product design.

As for the course fee, it may vary from year to year and also depends on various factors such as the student's category, scholarships, etc. It is recommended to check the official website of CIPET, Raipur or contact the institute directly for the most up-to-date information on course fees.
23rd February 2023, 09:46 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in CIPET, Raipur?

The Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy at National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur is a two-year program. The course structure includes both theoretical and practical components related to Ayurvedic principles, nursing techniques, and pharmaceutical knowledge. The course covers the following topics:
  • Ayurvedic fundamentals and principles
  • Anatomy and Physiology
  • Pharmacology
  • Medicinal plants and herbs
  • Ayurvedic nursing care
  • Ayurvedic pharmacy management
  • Ayurvedic clinical training

During the course, students will have to complete practical training and clinical postings in hospitals to gain hands-on experience. The curriculum is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of Ayurvedic nursing and pharmacy practices.

Please note that the course structure and curriculum may be subject to change. It is recommended to check with the National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur for the latest information on the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?