24th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Noida International University for Diploma course in Environmental Law. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  2. How many Diploma in Environmental Law seats are available in Noida International University?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  6. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  7. Which are the best LLB institutes in NCR/Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  10. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  11. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  12. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur? -- [New]
  13. How many PG Diploma in Environmental Law seats are available in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  14. Course duration & structure of BFA(Animation) in Amity University, Noida?
  15. Can I do Environmental Law course after passing 10th? Is it a good choice to do environmental law?
  16. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  17. Course duration and structure of ME(Environmental) in Windsor University?
  18. What are the subjects of LLB in Pakistan?
23rd February 2023, 10:21 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?

The Diploma in Environmental Law course at Noida International University is a one-year program that focuses on the legal aspects of environmental protection and conservation. The course is designed to provide students with an understanding of the legal framework that governs environmental protection, as well as the various international treaties and conventions that are in place to ensure sustainable development.

The course structure includes the following subjects:

Environmental Law and Policy
Environmental Science and Management
Natural Resources Law
Climate Change Law and Policy
Energy Law and Policy
Environmental Dispute Resolution
Environmental Crimes and Remedies

The fee structure for the Diploma in Environmental Law course at Noida International University varies from year to year. It is best to contact the university directly for the most up-to-date fee information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?