22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?

Sir, I want to join Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur for studying Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati VidyapeethÂ’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati VidyapeethÂ’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati VidyapeethÂ’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  4. What is DTL course? What is the future scope for DTL and which colleges provide this course?
  5. How to prepare for income tax and GCL? How to learn sections of company law?
  6. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  7. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  8. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  9. In which universities can I do LLB? I am a Arts graduate
  10. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  11. Which are the recognized LLB correspondence courses in India?
  12. Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  14. Can I get admission to LLB if I have backlogs in my previous graduation course?
  15. How to get admission in LLB after graduating from DU with 48% marks in Arts stream?
  16. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law for 12th Commerce student?
  17. Scope of LLB in corporate sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune? -- [New]
23rd February 2023, 09:59 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?

Dear User, I'm sorry to inform you that Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur does not offer a Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law. However, they offer a Certificate Course in Taxation Laws which is for a duration of 6 months. The course structure includes topics such as Income Tax Act, Wealth Tax Act, Indirect Taxes, etc. You can contact the college directly for more information about the course.
23rd February 2023, 10:39 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?

The Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur is a one-year full-time course. The course aims to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of income tax and company law.

The course structure may vary from year to year, but generally, the following subjects are covered in the course:
  • Income Tax Act
  • Company Law
  • Tax planning and management
  • Corporate taxation
  • Investment planning and portfolio management
  • Legal drafting and conveyancing
  • Professional ethics

The course also includes practical training and workshops to provide students with hands-on experience in the field.

For more information about the course structure and specific subjects covered in the current academic year, I would recommend contacting the college directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?