4th July 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?

Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) course available in The George Washington University? I am interested to do this course in this college. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  3. Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  4. Fee expenses of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  6. Course structure and duration of LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  7. Course duration and structure of ME(Environmental) in Windsor University?
  8. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  9. Can a topper of Mechanical engineering from VIT, Vellore get direct admission in George Washington University to study MS course? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it?
  10. which degree is good for me after completing masters degree in Tourism Management
  11. Course structure & duration of BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  12. Course structure & duration of BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IET Bhaddal?
  15. Course structure & duration of BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  16. Course structure and duration of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown? -- [New]
  17. Course structure and duration of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?
  18. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?

9th July 2018, 11:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?

"MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University"

"MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) is a course duration of 2 years for full time and 3 years for part time.

>Course structure

MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) consists of following area of study. Student can select any of the*areas of focus*as their course requirements as mentioned below.

Engineering Mechanics
Environmental engineering
Geotechnical engineering:
Structural engineering:
Transportation safety engineering
Water resources engineering

For details about above mentioned course structure, please visit to the link mentioned below.

https://www.cee.seas.gwu.edu/masters...al-areas-focus

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Remove @

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?