14th January 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi?

Sir, I want to join Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi for studying Diploma in Psychological Medicine. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

19th January 2019, 12:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi?

Duration of Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi is 2 years. Diploma in Psychological Medicine course comprises of following subjects.

1). Basic Sciences as Related Psychiatry like, Neuro Anatomy, Neuro Physiology, Neuro Chemistry, Biostatistics, General Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Social Psychology, Psychometry and Genetics
2). Clinical Psychiatry including Recent Advances
3). Psychiatry Specialities and General Medicine and Neurology related Psychiatry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?