26th January 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

3rd February 2020, 10:50 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi?

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in Psychological Medicine at Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi is a candidate must have passed Bachelor degree in Medicine or equivalent stream from a recognized university. Admission selection is on the basis of the score obtained in NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate).

Interested candidate can apply through NEET website www.nbe.edu.in. The seat allotment will be done as per the merit of the candidate, their preferred choice and the availability of seats during the counseling session. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.cipranchi.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?