7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MSc(Multimedia and Animation) offered in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of MSc(Multimedia and Animation) course of Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore. I want to study my MSc in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore?
  2. Eligibility to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore for MSc(Multimedia and Animation) candidate?
  5. Fee structure for B.Sc in Animation? Is there any government institute which offers this course?
  6. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  7. Short term courses in business department after 12th?
  8. Best colleges of fashion designing in Mumbai?
  9. Diploma in Animation holder can do B.Sc in Animation?
  10. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the animation government institutes in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of colleges which provides 3D course?
  13. How can I join Animation course?
  14. Which are the colleges offering masters in editing field for those who have passing B.A in 3D and Visual effects from IGNOU?
  15. Which course is suitable for me after passing B.A from correspondence university
  16. What is the scope in Hotel Management course? Do we need to have Maths for this course?
  17. How to get admission in Animation course? What is the fee structure?
  18. Is there any scope in defence services for commerce students without Mathematics? Any short term degree course?
23rd September 2018, 06:09 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MSc(Multimedia and Animation) offered in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore?

MSc(Multimedia and Animation) offered in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore is full time 2 years duration of course. Fee expenses for this course is around INR 1.2 lakhs per year.
You should visit below mentioned website link for more details.
https://iifamultimedia.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?