7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of MSc(Multimedia and Animation) course which is available in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore. Can you please provide me the course structure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure of MSc(Multimedia and Animation) offered in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore for MSc(Multimedia and Animation) candidate?
  5. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  6. Short term courses in business department after 12th?
  7. Courses that I can do after passing 12th arts? What are the career opportunities
  8. Diploma in Animation holder can do B.Sc in Animation?
  9. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure for B.Sc in Animation? Is there any government institute which offers this course?
  11. List of colleges which provides 3D course?
  12. Which are the colleges offering masters in editing field for those who have passing B.A in 3D and Visual effects from IGNOU?
  13. Which course is suitable for me after passing B.A from correspondence university
  14. What is the scope in Hotel Management course? Do we need to have Maths for this course?
  15. Is there any scope in defence services for commerce students without Mathematics? Any short term degree course?
  16. How can I become a Game Animator? I have passed my 10th
  17. Animation course can be done after B.A.? Different courses available in Animation?
  18. Scope of Animation in India in 2016
23rd September 2018, 05:59 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore?

MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore is course duration of 2 years of 4 semesters. Course structure of MSc(Multimedia and Animation) is given below.

Semester 1
------------------

1.Multimedia Fundamentals

2.Communication

3.Visual Presentation

4.Information Architecture

5.Enriching Design

6.Image Editing Techniques I(Practical I)

Semester 2
------------------

1.3D Design Techniques

2.Digital Photography

3.2D graphics & Animation

4.2D graphics Animation(Practical II)

5.Digital publishing Techniques

6.Image Editing Techniques II(Practicals III)

Semester 3
------------------

1.Motion Graphics

2.Storyboarding & Cinematography

3.Video & Audio Editing

4.Media Studies

5.Video & Audio Editing(Practical IV)

Semester 4
------------------

Trends in Multimedia Technology

Internship

Project Study

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://iifamultimedia.in/Msc-animat...ore-india.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?