29th May 2019, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation in Rehabilitation Council of India?

Dear friends, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation in Rehabilitation Council of India. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

30th May 2019, 05:41 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation in Rehabilitation Council of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation in Rehabilitation Council of India. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

For studying Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation course in Rehabilitation Council of India, candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
Duration of the Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation course is 1 academic year with 200 working days, including practical work in Rehabilitation Council of India. Interested candidates can contact the institution for the admission to study Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation course.
31st May 2019, 02:29 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation in Rehabilitation Council of India?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation in Rehabilitation Council of India are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised university.
Candidate must have secured at least 55% aggregate in Bachelor's degree.
31st May 2019, 08:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation in Rehabilitation Council of India are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed 12th from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored atleast 50% aggregate in 12th.
No any particular age limit declared yet.
Candidate must have to clear entrance exam to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?