2nd April 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology for Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

8th April 2019, 05:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology for Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering course in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology is a pass in Class X or its equivalent with Mathematics and Science subjects from a recognized board. The college also offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Duration of the Diploma in Electronics & Communication course is three years in the Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
8th April 2019, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology?

To be eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in Viscesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. So, if you have passed 10th standard from a recognised board, you are eligible to study Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering course. After completion of your Diploma course, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process.
8th April 2019, 11:36 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Those who completed their 10th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology. First preference will be given to the candidates who scored good marks in science and Mathematics subject in 10th board examination. The duration of Diploma in Electronics & Communication course is 3 years at the Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology.

Official website - https://www.vcethyd.ac.in/dece.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?