2nd April 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering seats are available in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi friends, I want to join Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering course which is available in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology? I would like to know about that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

8th April 2019, 04:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering seats are available in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering course which is available in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology? I would like to know about that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology does not offer Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering. Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology offers Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering courses.
There are 60 Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering seats available in the Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology. Duration of the Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering is three years in the Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology. Candidates can find the details on the website link given Click Here
8th April 2019, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering seats are available in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology?

The number of Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering seats available in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology are 60.

To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.
8th April 2019, 11:56 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say that Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology does not offer Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering course. However you can apply for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. There will be 60 seats available for each Diploma specialization.

Admission will be base on TS-POLYCET entrance examination conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training Telangana.

Official website - https://www.vcethyd.ac.in/dece.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?